With a structure and streamlined process, you can monitor all your RFQs/Tenders in one place, resulting in greater visibility and measurable savings.
Automate your time consuming and error prone sourcing activities by comparing and ranking suppliers on qualitative and quantitative measures, improving process, compliance and efficiency.
Accelerate and achieve savings of 5-25% on average through our well-known and proven online reverse auction events.
Pricing and technical proposals can be opened in a single-step or two-step process, maintaining an unbiased, auditable and transparent evaluation and award process.
Let the supplier competition drive down the bidding prices to secure savings for your organization.
Create and publish RFQs with a few keystrokes speeds up the sourcing process
With the built-in Message Center, you can collaborate with suppliers and keep a repository of all the correspondence stored specific to each RFQ for easy retrieval
Evaluate suppliers on total cost of ownership by including additional factors such as duties, switching costs, shipping cost, payment terms and product/service quality as part of the real-time supplier bid calculation.
No more math errors resulting from working with spreadsheets. You can quickly evaluate alternative, multiple award scenarios to one or more suppliers.
TACTICA has been helping customers implement more than 100,000 bidding projects, with total purchase amount more than USD 3 Billion. Bidding items cover more than 1000 different direct spend and indirect spend categories.
Saved INR 590,000, 10% cheaper than the current supplier
eSourcing is a web-based system to collect and compare information about several suppliers in order to help the buyer select a supplier that can provide the total best value. As a result, it saves time for procurement professionals by doing away with manual tasks and increases the visibility of data gathered throughout the sourcing process.
Although sourcing is only one step in the entire procurement process, it is a crucial one that entails inviting potential suppliers to a sourcing event, gathering vendor data, managing an eAuction and a sourcing event, analyzing and evaluating responses, and awarding contracts.
eSourcing system eliminate the need of labor-intensive, time-consuming and error prone tasks of sourcing. It allows you to build and run simple to complex sourcing events using predefined RFX templates.
eSourcing system can even help you rank and score suppliers based on their responses to speed up the selection process.
1. Achieve a 10%-25% reduction in goods and services costs on average
2. Provide high degree of transparency on the sourcing process with complete audit trail capability
3. Achieve the Best Total Value in making sourcing decisions, not just on price
4. Reduction in sourcing cycle time by as much as 60% through streamlined, structured process
5. Collaborate with suppliers and internal stakeholders on sourcing project to achieve unbiased decision during suppliers evaluation
6. Accumulating and sharing of sourcing knowledge by having a central data repository for all sourcing information. Thus, enhancing expertise and competency of sourcing professionals in the enterprise
7. Multiple ROI in weeks, not months or years